Comparex was a German reseller of Hitachi and Fujitsu mainframes. The item
in that photo looks a lot like some of the Fujitsu FACOM mainframeĀ¹s
operator consoles, so I suspect that thatĀ¹s what this is. See the photos
at the bottom of this page in particular for the resemblance:
http://museum.ipsj.or.jp/en/computer/main/0028.html

Camiel