Ian   we  are in   Arizona!
Ed#

In a message dated 6/30/2017 12:12:56 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
isk...@uw.edu writes:

Where are you?  -- Ian

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 10:46 PM, Ed via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

Monitors   for ADM3  and ADM3a parts  or replacement whole  unit?

Have  a beauty  that was just  given  us   but  there is much of the monitor
circuitry missing..  the  picture tube  is  there  the flyback  transformer
is there.

But the rest of the monitor...   GONE!

Assuming the  logic  and keyboard  work   where  can I get the  rest  to
make the monitor  whole again?
Or.. do I just  leave it as a static  display next  to another  static
display  early system?

It is  a  beauty  save for  the missing monitor   parts..
Advice Hints?

thanks   Ed#

--

Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
_The  Information School_ (http://ischool.uw.edu/)

Dissertation: "Why the Conversation Mattered: Constructing a
Sociotechnical Narrative Through a Design Lens

Archivist, _Voices From the Rwanda  Tribunal_ (http://tribunalvoices.org/)
_Value Sensitive Design Research Lab_ (http://vsdesign.org/)

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon  could go to China."