Hi,

I've got an Elan 5000 Epromer from a friend in the past.
The Prommer has an ZIFPAC-523 installed which seems to be the same as
the ZIFPAC-932 but with only five Textool Sockets populated on the PCB.

I've cleaned it up a little ans since the ROM moule is missing I've
build my own following the information available from here

http://baddinsbits.altervista.org/e5000.html

and there

http://matthieu.benoit.free.fr/ELAN_5000_turbo_programmer.htm

I've tried all the firmware versions (2.05, 6.04, 7.03 and that 4.0I)
but I get after RAM Check "MISMATCH S/W H/W", a repeated display "spi"
or simple a "POWER OFF".

The Faceplate says that I have an HDWR. ISS 2.00, the main PCB says
"EF PER MCU PCP 393 ISS 4".

Has someone a similar programmer and can read out the Firmware from
the firmware plugin module (which contains an 27C010)?

Thanks in Advance,

Holm

i...@tsht.de Fax +49 3731 74200 Tel +49 3731 74222 Mobil: 0172 8790 741