Hi all --

I picked up a small lot of HP 300 gear yesterday and I'm working on getting them going. In particular, I have a 9000/350 that I'd like to use but it has what appears to be a very early boot ROM (dated 7/9/87, version A2) and it doesn't recognize the 98658 SCSI controller I'd like to use in it -- it enumerates as "127 at 14" rather than getting a the usual identification. I'm hoping that later revisions might support this card. (I lack functioning HP-IB storage at the moment). Is there an archive of ROM images for the 300 series anywhere? Anyone have a 350 with a later boot ROM they can image for me?

(Also, if anyone has a real service manual for the 9000/375, drop me a line -- I have one that's stone dead...)

Thanks as always,

Josh