I finally got something out of my newly acquired DECstation 5000/240. It
contained a mystery adapter which reports itself as:

1: JV01A-AA    DEC    x0.06     TCF0 (MultiMedia Engineering)

And when I got the detailed configuration it reported:

1: JV01A-AA    DEC    x0.06     TCF0 (Audio, Decomp, Comp)

The usual suspects:

  Ken Correll, Tim Hellman  (a.k.a. 'The Lab Boys')

  Bernie Szabo, Victor Bahl (Code 'R' Us)

  Bob Ulichney              (Key grip)

  Greg Wallace              (The big cheese)

Looks like possibly an experimental adapter produced by DEC. Anyone know
anything about it? I can tell you that it looks like it has an FPGA on it,
and a large chip marked "C-Cube".

Regards

Rob