I got the following email, not sure what to make of it..

I just happen to have a PDP11 you might be interested in

It is a Codex 6745

I have 4 work stations the processor and the server

I also have an IBM series one complete with all of the log books that go
with it ,a beautiful large carriage printer with paper,

and a few work stations

Many of the signatures in the log books are from Cornell students who are
famous geeks now

I am interests in SELLING all of them

So never heard of a statmux being an -11, but hey. 4 workstations and a
server eh? :)

But what piqued my curiosity more was the IBM series/1 system complete with
logbooks of cornell students?

Either this is a total scam, or the owner expects serious $$.

Regardless, if anyone wants to wrangle with this, drop me an email off-list
and I'll put you in contact with them.

Best,