All

I have a DEC VT320 that powers up just fine, sees the attached keyboard, and I can enter the setup menu.

However, when I attach it to my microPDP11 to use as a console nothing appears on the screen during power up (there is a boot rom dialog that is supposed to appear).

When I press a key on the keyboard it appears on the screen but I don't think anything is transmitted out of the terminal.

I have looked at the maintenance print set and it appears there are a pair of rs232 driver ic's, could they be the problem?

How do you open the case up?  It is not obvious.

Doug