Sony AIT and DDS have been my most popular eBay finds so far, I am blessed with
SCSI equipment, even if it is a SS10.

My data needs aren't huge, I did see those 1TB tapes and wondered how long it
would take my sparcstation to push a terabyte, might be unfair.

Seems the resilience of tape is hard pressed to be beaten.

-H