Finally, a bad plan this Ebay ad.

After many unsuccessful attempts to repair my UTS and the growing fear that my problem is at the level of the EPROMs inside the Program Cartridge, I finally decided to buy the UTS on Ebay. Unfortunately the seller is the style to cancel a finalized, paid and marked as sent transaction, by invoking with Ebay a "out of stock" reason.

The real reason? He thinks now he will be able to sell this old untested terminal that rotted in his juice for 20 years without keyboard for ten times the price initially posted.
I hope I will see my money again.