It appears that there is a typo in the BA08 which was kindly pointed out to
me offlist. The M023 is in fact a W023 cable! It makes perfectly sense. I
should have noted it if I checked the module map a bit more in detail. Thus
I do not need a M023. And I do not need a W023 either.

The full wish list is thus:

M829 / M8290 / M8291
M843
M842
M714
M716
A607
M701
M704

:

> Paul,
> I could use a set of the unibus board(s) for a tektronix 4015, having had
> accidentally sold my only one.  Oops.

Hmm. Curious. What unibus boards are used to interface with the Tektronix
4015. I had the impression that they used a async serial interface?