From: ANDY HOLT <andy.h...@tesco.net>
Sent: 16 August 2017 11:36
To: Philipp Hachtmann; General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: Plotter + Tape drive

It is SCSI.
You are one of two people interested both of whom have transport problems.
I REALLY don't want to pack it for transport though there a few courier firms
that could send it
collecting from here (I'd probably put DPD as the most reliable that knows this
location)

If you're keen enough the way I might suggest if you're in a reasonably
accessible part of Germany (Germany is a big place, Bavaria is probably too far)
would be to drive to Hook of Holland; take the ferry to Harwich; then drive
here (Rayleigh Weir - less than an hour from Harwich)
then return in a similar manner. No idea whether air freight from Southend
airport (less than 10Km from here) would be practical and affordable.

Don't commit to spending money until I have some more response from Dave Wade
(other interested party)

Andy