What a thing of beauty!
It kind of  breaks up the entire orange motif thing in the   row...!
I always heard of these but never en counted one here in  AZ
Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-Equipment-Corporation-DEC-PDP-lab8-e-Vintage-1970s-computer/152666697190

>> I hope someone my most-often-traversed groups (CCTech or VCFed)  gets
this!

> I'd love to keep 'an eye' on it, but I'm not sure  I'd ever be able to
afford it - my wife is wonderfully tolerant of my  collecting tonnes of
equipment but I suspect the price of this will go quite  high.

> Which is a pity, because it's literally an hour away  from me - rarely
does such cool stuff show up so close.

>  Corey? :)
>
> - JP

*Waves*  Yeah, of course it has to  show up in Iowa ; ) It'll likely go
beyond my budget, too. Plus I just dragged  home a 700 pound piece of tab card
equipment so my project list is getting a  little "full"!  -C=