On 8/19/2017 8:17 AM, william degnan via cctalk wrote:
On Sat, Aug 19, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Tony Aiuto via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152665094101?ul_noapp=true

In good visual condition. Very expensive. Purposefully not powered up. I
used one of these in high school, so it has always had a special place in
my heart. But not a $34K place.

Well, if anyone here buys this for me, they would always have a special
place in my heart :-)

I have talked to the group in Ivrea who restores them about rebuilding mine to as new condition. it will be expensive, but would still not justify either price the poster cites after restoration, since neither his or the other are working.

The group includes one of the designers of the system.

I've managed to collect quite a bit of documentation and media cards as well.

Thanks
Jim