On 8/26/17 7:36 AM, Jay West via cctalk wrote:
> For official bitsavers mirrors, rsyncd has been turned back on (it was off
> while bitsavers was migrated to the new classiccmp server, and during
> testing).

A HUGE thank you to Jay for taking the time to do this. I had about 100,000
pages
in pdf's in my upload queue, which I took care of yesterday.

I've also made a reorganization to bitsavers, breaking what was in 'pdf' into
'computing'
'communications' and 'test equipment'

'computing' is still in a directory called 'pdf' so the change should have
minimal
impact on the mirrors. There are still some stragglers in there that will get
moved to
the two new heirarchies as I find them.

  • More updates Jay West via cctalk
    • Re: More updates Al Kossow via cctalk