On Wed, 30 Aug 2017, Mattis Lind wrote:
[...]
Does anyone have more info about this (dusty) board:
[...]
It says IECU. I wonder if that is some kind of product name? The copyright
in the etch is 1984 but the chips are mostly from 1985 or 1986.

Hmm, we have several Bridge CS/1 terminal servers. Maybe your board is an integraded terminal server to telnet into virtual serial ports or to connect to telnet ports via emulated serial lines. I'm thinking of something like a DZ11 on the host side and ethernet/telnet on the other side, all on one board. IECU may stand for "integrated ethernet communications unit".

Christian