FTGH Decstation 5000

*       Decstation 5000/125 - also houses a CD drive
*       2 Expansion storage boxes - one has a tape drive and the other one has
a floppy drive.
*       2 very large and heavy RGB Digital monitors - one has both Digital and
Sony branding on the back of it. I haven't dug the
other one out as it's in a corner and is dam heavy but it looks the same as the
other one.
*       A box of spares including a keyboard, two mice, a CD drive, some
cables, a couple of CPU's, three genuine HDDs and a big bag
of RAM

I've never powered it up - it was a rescue - I believe it was a server in a
TAFE college in Adelaide, South Australia.

I am located in south wester nVictoria (Australia)

Kevin Parker

P: 0418 815 527