Haven't booked your room yet? Tuesday is the last day to get the
special VIN rate!  Check vcfmw.org for details and a link.

Also, I have a note from the hotel regarding room reservations that
have not been confirmed with a payment method (credit card, etc). As
of 8/31 we have 13 bookings in this state. I understand this to mean
that you are at risk of losing either your room reservation or the
convention rate for your rooms if you do not confirm a payment method
sooner than 24 hrs before check-in.

The following is from the hotel:
-----
Please note that anyone with “NON” as their Reservation Status means
that their rooms are NOT guaranteed as no method of payment was
provided when making the reservation. These guests will need to call
the hotel at 847-437-6010 to provide a credit card at least 24 hours
prior to arrival so as to not have their reservation cancelled due to
not being guaranteed.

I have also extended the block availability date to next Tuesday,
9/5/17, meaning anything booked after that date will not be able to
get the discounted rate.
-----

-j