From: cctalk [cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] on behalf of Mark Darvill via
cctalk [cctalk@classiccmp.org]
Sent: Wednesday, September 6, 2017 11:34 AM
To: N0body H0me; General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: Re: EBAY - DEC RX01/02 floppy disks - Andromeda Systems and AED
utilities

I am in the UK and I have bid for these today and will image them if I win them.

Mark

On 6 Sep 2017, at 15:11, N0body H0me via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

> [...]
_________________________________

Hmmm...  I have a couple of Andromeda cards here somewhere.
Haven't used them lately as disks are getting real hard to find.  I
do have the documentation (about a dozen typed pages) and I
should have the software here somewhere as well.  But another
copy would be nice in case I can't find mine when I need them.  :-)

I wonder what the chances are some of these third party devices
could be added to SIMH for historical reasons if nothing else.  I know
someone once talked about Terak emulation but I don't know if it
ever got anywhere.

bill