On 9/14/2017 9:19 AM, Fred Cisin via cctalk wrote:
You have some .dsk images of SSDD 96tpi for 11/73.
I have some also, and would love if there is a writeup of a known working procedure to use as a reference.

Having a list of programs and systems is great, but I'd also like to know a few formulas that absolutely worked for someone as a starting point.

We have copies of a VMS 4.3 floppy set on RX50's which we will image as well, and using something other than the DEC hardware will be useful.

Throw in the DEC "we don't format diskettes" twist, and having a formula page would be nice.  I'll document what I get on my blog pages if noone else has.

thanks
Jim