Well I did get the 11/73 booted from RX50 floppy on an RQDX3.

I then went on to get a SCSI (DEC DSP5200) Hard Drive on a CQD220 booting and running RT-11 V5.4.

In the process I established that I have a good working RX01 and a good working RX02 that both boot RT-11 V5.4 from 8 inch Floppy.

I have the parts for another RX02 and that only lacks the circuit breaker on the PSU. (AIRPAX type anybody got one?)

There is a lot of interaction between RT-11v5.4, RQDX3, CQD220 and the RX01 and RX02 controllers.

I have read up all the back references (VCF and so on) on this subject but I am not sure I fully understand all of the ramifications.

So back to the main event, the 11/94.

This is the last of the PDP/11's and is a hybrid.

KJD-11 CPU in a Q-bus back plane bridged to a Unibus.

The KJD works and all of its monitor and boot controls are available via the console terminal.

I have Unibus interface cards for both RX01 and RX02.

So grant and terminator cards in the right places and RX02 Unibus card in the correct slot.

Connect up the cable (Red stripe to AA on BERG's)

Known bootable RT-11 8 inch floppy in the RX02.

Turn on RX02 then 11/94 (Nice healthy clonk from the drive)

Pick DY off the boot ROM list and sure enough the system starts to load from the RX02.

Then it just hangs.

Comments please

Rod

--
Wanted one pdp-8/i rocker switch leaver to copy.