Nope, but it doesn't hold a candle to "covfefe".

When the POTUS butt-posts, you know you've been butt-posted!

--
Robert

On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 7:24 PM, Kirk Davis via cctalk
<cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
> Well certainly not the first butt-post..
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Sep 24, 2017, at 3:50 PM, Jessica Meyerson via cctalk
>> <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>
>> Apologies everyone. This was an accidental email sent from my phone as it
>> was jostled around in my pocket - I was reading through the threads of the
>> past few days, and it must have triggered a reply or sent message to the
>> list before the screen locked.
>>
>> All the best,
>> Jessica
>>
>> On Sun, Sep 24, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Adrian Stoness <tdk.kni...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Huh?
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPad

>> --
>> *Jessica Meyerson*
>> Research Program Officer
>> Educopia Institute
>> http://educopia.org
>>
>> Working from Austin, TX
>> jess...@educopia.org <kather...@educopia.org> | 512-864-4575
  • [no subject] Jessica Meyerson via cctalk
    • Re: Adrian Stoness via cctalk
      • Re: Jessica Meyerson via cctalk
        • Re: Kirk Davis via cctalk
          • Re: Robert via cctalk