well.  do not  see any 2007
so bought  one  incase the  1000   is the one that  uses  that  one.
easier   than  driving back to the building.

however.....  I  did  find  a but  of    other  HP  keys even  some ace
style?
 found my open the 2645   thingis my hp 1000 beltbuckle (  bif g bronze
thing)
may  ace keys  probably  dec and  some classic   8

another  hp2000a  rime share   emblem off a first ever  hp timeshare
system.  ( seems I have a couple extras  so one can  go)

found  spare keys to the  computer biz in the 80s

but  have a heck of a lot of  quantity I have no idea what they  are or
what they go to  but  yea there are ## on them.   probably  some  DG  too

Ed#

In a message dated 9/25/2017 6:03:40 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,