Hi Andrea,

I assume that's a message for me about my strange grounding issue?

I'd already replaced the caps in that startup circuit, it's one of the
first things you do when troubleshooting a non-booting Newbrain. In this
case it seemed to be some electrolytic spill from the original leaky caps
that I'd missed when cleaning the first time - the traces for this circuit
are on top of the board and I'd only cleaned the solder side.

Cheers :)

Adrian

--
adrian/witchy
Owner of Binary Dinosaurs, the UK's biggest home computer collection?