I found another HP machine at the scrapyard today. I have another
similar model that boots up to HP basic. I do not see an exact model
number anywhere on it, all i see is Hp 9000/300 on the front. It
appears similar to the other machine i have, although this machine
lacks the vga port and has what looks to be just a composite port
marked Video. I have not managed to get it working with any of my
monitors. All the nicer lcd monitors i have around here just say no
signal. I tried a sony crt monitor, one that is usually my go to for
when my lcd monitors do not work. When connected to a composite jack i
definitely see something somewhat resembling a boot up screen with
letters, but out of focus/sync and un readable.

Does anyone out there know of what kind of video this thing puts out
and what kind of monitor i would need?

The model i have is as seen in the picture on this page at the Hp
computer museum

http://www.hpmuseum.net/exhibit.php?class=1&cat=40

--Devin