The H7826 is the next one that I have to repair, mine is in a really bad way
though, lots of leaks and corrosion, and I have not even started to look at it
yet. If there is nothing happening on the secondary side then I would have
expected the switching transistors to be the prime suspects, best remove them
for testing as you suggest.

Regards

Rob