I’m not sure if Aaron’s website was offline prior to the last couple days or
not, as I honestly don’t remember the last time that I visited, but it’s
offline now.  Aaron once upon a time, used to work for what was a really great
ISP, aracnet.com, and that’s apparently where his website was still being
hosted.  Aracnet has vanished under rather suspicious circumstances, and with
it, both Aaron’s website, and my DEC emulation pages website.

I can’t speak for Aaron, but I’ll have the DEC Emulation website back online
one of these days.  Currently I’m trying to deal with the fun of the email
account I’ve used for nearly 20 years vanishing without warning.

Zane