Whatever SLU number means "at 176500" :) Always been confused by the naming
for SLUs vs. "channels" on e.g. the DLV11-J

Rod, you set the jumpers according to the manual:

http://bitsavers.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de/pdf/dec/qbus/EK-DLV1J-UG-001_DLV11-J_Users_Guide_Oct78.pdf

The default config will get you TU58 on channel 0, console SLU on channel
3. From a quick read-through it looks like you can disable the console SLU
feature and return channel 3 to the normal block of consecutive addresses.
That will let you keep the console on the KDJ11-B SLU. It'll also give you
one more serial port on your system (total of 5, assuming you have the
DLV11-J and KDF11-B and no other SLUs or mux cards).

Thanks,
Jonathan