> On Oct 7, 2017, at 5:51 PM, Mark Linimon via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>
> On Sat, Oct 07, 2017 at 01:34:44PM -0700, Chuck Guzis via cctalk wrote:
>> My biggest problem with heavy the stuff is stairs.
>
> So far, my algorithm has been:
>
> - field-strip the SOB;
> - if still too heavy, fall back to neighbor + 6 pack.

Sometimes it's too heavy and doesn't come apart.  I remember when our RP04 was
delivered in college; it had to go down some stairs.  The local rigging company
did that.

For moving heavy stuff up or down stairs, a "refrigerator dolly" might work.
If that isn't strong enough, the next option would be a safe dolly, which
suggests hiring a safe dealer for the job would work well.  After all, safes
often weigh a lot more than the heaviest DEC product.