> >Memory says: it was MICROVAX/RT and the cpu had a reduced instruction
> >set and was used with ELN/PASCAL.  IT was a reduced capability machine.
>
> You¹re thinking of the rtVAX, which was a different product; the rtVAX
> 1000 was a MicroVAX II, but without memory managent. It could not run VMS
> for that reason, but ran VAX/ELN. The removal of memory management made
> the system more deterministic for real-time purposes.

I have an rtVAX 1000. For a while the PSU was broken, but I eventually fixed
it and it works. It is sitting right next to me now, although I have not
switched it on in a while. I played with getting my user mode DECnet router
ported to it, but I paused when I was unable to get the same code to work on
the SIMH rtVAX. I will get back to that someday.

Regards

Rob