From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-boun...@classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Digital Aeon
via cctalk
Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2017 11:25 PM
To: cctalk@classiccmp.org
Subject: Giving away my collection to someone just starting out in the hobby

After many years of collecting,  Im tired of moving it all

So ive picked out 4 or 5 systems that mean alot to me.    And i want to
pass the rest of the collection onto someone starting out in the hobby that
wouldnt otherwise have the funds to get some of the stuff I have.

So if there is anyone out there starting out and wants what I have I will
gladly hand it over to them free of charge.    I would like to see this go
to someone who doesn't have anything.

I have apple, commodore, sun, x86 you name it I got it.  about  4 truckloads
full if not more.

Im located in Mid Michigan

Steve

---