Hi, All,

I have some Hitachi parts, marked 21-18470-01, that I pulled from a
DEC Professional 350 on an upgrade to 256Kx1 DRAMs.  I am trying to
track down a specific thing about them.  I found a vcfed.org post
about these same type chips in a DEC Rainbow and the question (but not
firm confirmation) that they could be Hitachi 4864s based on DEC parts
lists.

http://www.vcfed.org/forum/archive/index.php/t-24574.html

It matters to me because I'm trying to find some 7-bit/128-cycle
refresh DRAMs to stuff into a TRS-80 Model 4.  I mostly have 4164s
made by TI and such that are 8-bit refresh, so they won't do.  If
these are 4864s, then they'll do.

http://www.minuszerodegrees.net/memory/4164.htm

(I already have the GAL file for the Model 4 upgrade, so I don't need
the reminder that the 128K upgrade needs more than just eight more RAM
chips).

Thanks,

-ethan