Marc,

The different is in the processor board. The 9836A/C are using a 68000 the
9836U uses a 68010 processor.

-Rik

Van: Curious Marc via cctalk

Verstuurd: zondag 15 oktober 05:41

Onderwerp: Re: HP-UX 5.1 for the 9836U?

Aan: Josh Dersch, General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts

Josh, Sorry don't have it, but I didn't even know there was a 9836 that ran
Unix, so I learned something again. Does it look like a regular 9836C or is it
a different form factor? Marc On Oct 14, 2017, at 3:25 PM, Josh Dersch via
cctalk wrote: Hi all -- Anyone have media for the 9836U version of HP-UX 5.1?
The copy on hpmuseum.net (http://www.hpmuseum.net/display_item.php?sw=581) only
works on the 9000/310 and I haven't found much of anything anywhere else.
Thanks as always, Josh