> On 16 Oct 2017, at 23:49, Bryan Everly via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
> wrote:
>
> I have a Dec Alphastation 500 that is missing the drive cover door
> (it's a piece of plastic about a foot long that covers the CDROM drive
> and the floppy drive) that is hinged.  It's a minor nit (the machine
> itself works great - I'm running OpenBSD on it) but if anyone knows
> where I can pick one up, I'd love to make the machine look a bit more
> presentable.

Sorry, I don’t have one but this is a very common issue with all the systems
that had that type of door. Not the best designed piece of plastic.

Huw Davies           | e-mail: huw.dav...@kerberos.davies.net.au
Melbourne            | "If soccer was meant to be played in the
Australia            | air, the sky would be painted green"