Thanks.. I did try searching there but none come up.  1801s I imagine are lot
more scarce than 1802s.

From: Alexandre Souza [mailto:alexandre.tabaj...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 6:51 PM
To: Brad H <vintagecompu...@bettercomputing.net>; General Discussion: On-Topic
and Off-Topic Posts <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Subject: Re: CDP1801

It is easy, find them on aliexpress

<mailto:cctalk@classiccmp.org> >:

Hi there,

I just purchased an RCA Microtutor minus the rather important CPU card.  I
can recreate the card but I expect locating the 1801 chips will be
difficult.  I am just posting this in various forums in case anyone has any
leads on where I might find either the complete card or the required chips
to make a replacement.  I'm wondering what, if any devices were built with
the 1801 that I might be able to scrounge from.

Thanks again,

Virus-free.
 www.avg.com