From: "Evan Koblentz via cctalk" <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
To: "General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts" <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2017 3:47 PM
Subject: Re: looking at buying a pocket PC / PDA

Radio Shack M100 ... still used by some writers for the very reason you mention.

That is not true.

It was an urban legend in the 1990s that a handful of old farts in the
entirely sportswriting industry (thousands of writers overall) may
"still" be using their Model 100s. I'm sure if you looked hard enough
some of them still used typewriters too.

In 2017? It's ridiculous to even speculate.