On 12/11/2017 02:45 PM, Mattis Lind via cctalk wrote:
Hello!

I am about to start with the project to archive disks from the Incoterm
system.

This system makes use of the Memorex 651 drive which is somewhat odd. It
has 64 tracks,is hard sectored with 32 sectors and spins at 375 rpm.

But I do have the drive which hopefully still is working. However the
interface connector is nothing like I seen on a floppy drive before.

https://i.imgur.com/TklddLP.jpg

It is a AMP 202515-1 housing.
I buy some M-style connector housings from Newark in the US, and they sell them in single quantity. I think Newark has EU branches as well. This housing is a smaller version from the same series.

Jon