On 12/19/2017 2:36 PM, Josh Dersch via cctalk wrote:
On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 2:25 PM, Josh Dersch <dersc...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 19, 2017 at 2:15 PM, Al Kossow via cctalk <
cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:

On 12/19/17 10:49 AM, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:

Could someone who has one please take a look and let us know (or, even
better,
send us photos)?

If someone can't get to mounted ones, I can trundle over to CHM artifact
storage
and look at one of our racks.

I would think LCM should have some readily accessable, though.

I will see if I can grab some pictures this afternoon. We have a few
cabinets that I can take a close look at the innards of.

- Josh

See the pictures at the below link:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aqb36sqnCIfMotpQIuc2-tDUva3iBw

It looks to be fairly straightforward; the plastic "ball on post" brackets
are mounted to the rack rails, and there are metal brackets that screw into
the BOP brackets that hold the PCB/lamp assembly.

Hope this is the right assembly for you, if not, or if you have questions,
let me know and I can try to fill in the holes...

- Josh

I am not sure if it is what you need, but Vince S did some 3d print STL files for some of the ball mounting gizmos.

http://so-much-stuff.com/pdp8/cad/3d.php

thanks
Jim