On Tue, 16 Jan 2018, David C. Jenner via cctalk wrote:

This isn't malware, but back in 1962 when I was taking a college class in assembly language programming for the IBM 709, my innocence led to the following.

We might as well all contribute.

Back in college in 1969 we would submit our Fortran IV assignments on punched card of course. One day I got back junk and discovered that it was not my card deck under the account ID card so I went through the pile of returned decks and printouts and found that another student had swiped my deck and put his name on top so I took back the deck and shuffled his deck well before returning his ID card to the top and resubmitting it. I never
heard a thing about that episode but I sometimes wonder what his next
output looked like.

--
  Richard Loken VE6BSV            : "...underneath those tuques we wear,
  Athabasca, Alberta Canada       : our heads are naked!"