On 5/23/18 8:54 AM, Warner Losh via cctalk wrote:
On Wed, May 23, 2018, 9:46 AM Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org>
wrote:

On 5/23/18 7:51 AM, Alan Perry via cctalk wrote:
they need a special mouse and keyboard
You can run them headless, so they aren't completely useless w/o the
keyboard.

You do need a serial port for that. On boot, the boot roms print both
places, though you may need to pull the color graphics card if the defaults
have been changed.

If you buy one, let me know. Somewhere I have the field service manual from
when I worked there...

Would it cover the S4100? I have wanting to get one just for the Panasonic SPARC processor.

Does the S4100 support a serial console?

alan