On 6 July 2018 at 09:48, Tor Arntsen <kspt....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6 July 2018 at 05:29, Al Kossow via cctalk <cctalk@classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>

>> On 7/5/18 8:20 PM, Glen Slick via cctalk wrote:
>>
>>> I don't see any chip info update at that #Technical_information page.
>>
>> The gunkies wiki is broken, none of his changes are getting out to the world.
>
> Yes, that's very strange.. if I'm logged in I see the updated page,
> with all the changes. If not, I see an old page from 2016.

So, here's how to see the updated page while not logged in:
- Go to the page
- Click 'history'
- Change 'From year (and earlier) 2017 ' to 2019
- Click Go
- Click on the newest link in the list

Not exactly convenient. Hopefully Tore S. or someone can figure out
what's wrong with this Mediawiki version.