Are there any HP resellers left now that have
their own inventory and don't speculatively list parts that they don't
have or never had?

Sure! The problem is that most of them don't know that collectors still want
old stuff. Continental Computers in Calif has old DEC, SUN, and old and new HP
stuff. Pallets of it! They just don't advertise it.

If there are not too many requests, you can send me PN, and I can see who is
ACTUALLY listing them, not just advertising.

Cindy

---