On 07/22/2018 03:59 PM, Daniel Seagraves via cctalk wrote:
Status update:

They let me go home Thursday but I was too wiped out to post about it. Things
are still pretty fluid, there were some complications, but they’re being
managed. I was on the waitlist for 5 years and 4 months, they listed me
immediately on diagnosis. I got the transplant through OSF, they are one of the
better hospitals here in downstate Illinois. That they have maintained that
status given the state’s extreme distress should say all that need be said.

All the well-wishes are extremely appreciated. Friday the 13th now has a whole
new meaning.

All the best! it may be a long haul to get back to full operation, but having one good kidney is WAY better than zero!

Jon