On 11/10/18, 6:49 PM, "Rico Pajarola" <r...@servium.ch> wrote:

I have tried to print my own mousepad, but the mouse only works in the y
direction on it.

there were 2 versions of that mousepad, and the symptom of using the wrong one
was that the mouse would only move in one direction.

There was another version of the print-it-yourself mouse pad that's essentially
just white noise, have you tried that?

I know I need the one with the grid, because it’s shown in the documentation.

I have just created and printed a simple grid, with two lines per millimeter.
If someone has already created one that you can download and print that works,
that would be great.

Camiel