On 21/11/2018 20:08, Mike Norris via cctalk wrote:
Hi Guys,

I have the following manuals looking for a home, free except for
postage/delivery. (Based in UK).

   1.
11/44 Field Maintenance Print Set (includes memory inverter, MS11-M, TU58)
   2.
RWP04 moving head disk subsystem maintenance manual
   3.
RM05 Disk Subsystem User guide + RM05 Fault Isolation Guide + RM05 IPB + RM05
Disk Subsystem Service Manual
   4.
DEC Station 220 Installation and Operations Guide
   5.
RA80 Maintenance Guide + RA81 Disk Drive Maintenance Guide + RA60 Maintenance
Guide
   6.
MDM Microvax Diagnostic Monitor User's guide + Wartips (Warrington Support) -
SID Registers, Boot lists, DCL Bits 7 Bobs.

Will happily give further details if required, otherwise these go into recycling

Hi,

It looks like you have a taker for some of those manuals already. To be honest I have too much stuff already so I'm hoping that someone else does come along to take (1), (2) and (4), but no-one does, please let me know and I'll pony up the necessary postage.

Thanks

Antonio

--
Antonio Carlini