On 11/26/2018 7:50 AM, Dave Wade via cctalk wrote:
Folks,

I have a VAXStation 4000/VLC which I would like to try to use as a
workstation. I have a keyboard and mouse, but can't find any connector for
the video port in the UK, and the only thing I can find in the USA is this:-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/232664832774

which comes in at around $100 by the time I and import charges, VAT etc and
its rather more than I wanted to pay.

Dave Wade

G4UGM & EA7KAE

terminal. Would also like a TK70 to fill the hole in the VAX/4000 300.>

I have a VS4000/VLC also, the video cable is a BC29G-9 (DEC cable number, can be found on ebay).

Instead of a DEC Tube type CRT (which are hard to find, tough to lift), I used a DELL LCD monitor, VGA input, connecting it with a RGB/BNC to VGA cable (also available on ebay for cheap, see item 302968358241).  I found a number of the DELL monitors would operate with the Sync-on-Green with no problem.