On 11/26/18 2:08 PM, systems_glitch wrote:

I don't have any spare modules to rebuild, so I don't have premade replacements up at the moment. I've been rebuilding them for people when they send in their dead modules, but I'd guess most people here can do the rebuild themselves, time permitting. I wouldn't cut into the encapsulation with a powered tool like a Dremel, unless you're going to wear a face mask. I use a hacksaw with Lenox fine kerf blades. Any blade will do if you're only rebuilding a few NVRAMs.

Don't have any spare modules? What happened to the half dozen that I sent you? :)

alan

P.S. Out of my dozen Sun systems, almost all of them are using new IDPROMs.