Hi Bob,

On 11/28/2018 11:30 AM, Robert Feldman wrote:
FYI, your symbols do not make it through to the list digest -- they just come through as question marks, the same as Ed Sharp's extra spaces.

Thank you for letting me know.

Here's a screen shot from the copy I received from the mailing list:

Link - grant-symbols
 - https://dotfiles.tnetconsulting.net/images/grant-symbols.png

I know that they did come through the normal non-digest messages from the mailing list.

Would you mind forwarding me a copy (directly) of the raw digest? I'm curious what happened to them and I don't currently subscribe to the digested feed. Depending on what I see, I may bring the issue up on the Mailman mailing list.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die