On 12/12/18 6:58 AM, David Griffith via cctalk wrote:

My reply is at the bottom.
Please put your reply there too.
On Tue, 4 Dec 2018, ben via cctalk wrote:
On 12/4/2018 1:17 PM, Tony Nicholson via cctalk wrote:
Hello David

I saw your posting on the cctalk mailing list regarding RSX180.

It is Hector Peraza that's been tinkering with this.  He intends making the full source-code available via SourceForge or GitHub but is still working on preliminary web pages and documenting etc.  No doubt he will provide you
with more details.

I've been tinkering with a Z280 system designed by Bill Shen (the Z280RC on
the RetroBrew web site at
https://www.retrobrewcomputers.org/doku.php?id=builderpages:plasmo:z280rc )
and have contacted Hector about porting it to the Z280.

That is the easy part, where is the 99 cent dumb terminal to go with it?
Ben.

That's got me thinking... Suppose I redesign the P112 board to take a Z280 CPU.  Would you guys go for it?  I'd like to come up with a way to use a socketed CPU or put a surface-mounted chip on a carrier board to allow greater versatility with playing with different Zilog chips.

David,

        Count me in on this one... Definitely sounds interesting...

        -- Mike