Fred wrote....
>> If you are seriously considering getting one, consider:
>> https://www.woot.com/category/computers?ref=w_gh_cp_5
>> That offer is for 24 hours!

I've had dual time-sinks the past year, a 3d printer and a high end drone :)

The 3d printer I got was the creality ender 3 that is mentioned above. First,
you will not find a bad review for it, all the reviews are glowing. Most
reviews also say it's print quality and print-features are on-par with $1000+
printers. That is correct, and I paid $175 for mine. I love it. That being
said, the ender 3 has some design deficiencies. If you buy one, plan on
spending maybe $50 to $100 on upgraded options right off the bat. Once you do
that - it is a better printer than many of the big names people will likely
recommend.

If you are wanting to get a printer and start producing production quality
parts right out of the box, the ender 3 is not for you. If you are willing to
tinker and upgrade just a tiny bit... you'll be really happy.