On 12/20/18 6:59 PM, Zane Healy via cctalk wrote:
Websites are a huge inconvenience or imposition, email lists are not.

I like Usenet too.

I really like all three to be the same content. That way people can participate what ever way they like best.

Sadly we live in an age where email is used less and less.

I think at least part of that is because a lot of people naively think that email is for communicating with friends that don't use the same social media and is otherwise generally broadcast only. A lot of people I talk to don't view email as interactive communications / dialog. In my not so humble opinion, that's their loss.

Thought not that you’d know it by the amount of CLASSICCMP traffic the last couple days. :-) I mean, good grief, even I’m actively responding on a couple threads. How often does that happen anymore?

~chuckle~

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die